End-to-end software solution automates the complex data aggregation processes required to help hedge funds meet new SEC Form PF requirements
Paladyne has partnered with Advise Technologies—a specialist regulatory reporting solutions provider—to offer hedge fund industry participants a proven end-to-end Form PF service that reduces the time and cost involved in reporting, and helps position firms to respond to future regulatory requirements through an institutionalized process.
The software is hosted at Paladyne ASP, the industry’s largest SAS 70 certified hosting and managed data service provider. Our global data centers and offices near leading financial centers allow us to support clients in North America, Europe and Asia, with a 24/7 follow-the-sun model.
- Service providers, including fund administrators and prime brokers.
- Hedge funds.
- Integrates Paladyne Analytics Master and Paladyne Security Master with Advise Enterprise Server and Form PF Workbook.
- Data storage, calculations, historical auditing and reporting handled by Paladyne Analytics Master.
- Paladyne Security Master has direct access and integrated support with all leading data vendors to manage securities terms and conditions and corporate actions.
- Combined solution automates the aggregation, normalization and tagging of data from multiple internal and external sources.
- Includes internal compliance and approvals workflow with full audit trail.
- Software available as a hosted ASP or locally-deployed solution.